Are you building a robot and you have run out of bronze bushing? Don’t be afraid we can help you fix that!
- Do you know what a bronze bushing is?
- Yes, move onto step 2.
- No, A bronze bushing is used to remove the gap between an axle and a channel, when you are trying to use axles. This is what they look like:
- Do you have any axle hubs left?
- Yes, move onto step 3.
- No, Check out our post “Out of Axle Hubs?!”
- You can simply use the lip on the axle hub to replace your bronze bushing.
Hope, you had made a successful robot with these tips.